Welcome to I Am Queen's website (the “Site”). This Site is owned by Ebony J Media LLC. (“Company” or “we” or “us”).
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms, and to abide by and comply with these Terms. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 13, as the Site is not intended for children under 13.
Some areas of this Site may be subject to additional terms and conditions (“Additional Terms”), which you should read carefully before making use of those areas. To the extent there is a conflict between these Terms and any Additional Terms, the Additional Terms will control unless the Additional Terms expressly state otherwise.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE TERMS
Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to these Terms, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version. Company may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any portion of the Site at any time, without notice. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify, alter, or otherwise change these Terms and will post any new or revised terms on the Site. Nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to confer any third-party benefits.
Our mailing address is:
7970 Cherrywood court
Cincinnati, Oh 45224
USER FORUMS AND YOUR UPLOAD INFORMATION
Certain areas of the Site provide you with forums, message boards, chat rooms, online diaries, social networking areas, or other interactive areas on the Site (“User Forums”) so that users have a forum to express their opinions and share their ideas and information. Users may be able to upload or otherwise submit information, data, software, messages, suggestions, photographs, audio, video, text, and other materials to the Site through User Forums and links to Third Party Sites where Company maintains a related content web page(s) or social media pages which may include forums, message boards, chat rooms, online diaries, social networking areas, or other interactive areas (“Third Party User Forums”) (collectively, “Your Upload Information”).
Note that Your Upload Information will be visible and accessible by other users of the Site. Please be sure that you are comfortable sharing Your Upload Information with others on the Site.
Company will not accept responsibility for Your Upload Information. You shall be solely responsible for Your Upload Information and the consequences of posting or publishing Your Upload Information. We may, but are not obligated to, restrict or remove any and all content from Your Upload Information that we determine, in our sole discretion, violates these guidelines or the law or is harmful to us, other users, or any third party.
As used in these Terms, “Affiliates” means any parent, subsidiary, affiliate, licensor, division, shareholder, director, officer, partner, agents or assign of Company, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp. and Debmar-Mercury, LLC and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, divisions, shareholders, members, directors, officers, partners, agents and assigns.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
You represent, warrant and agree not to do any of the following while using the Site:
• Harass, stalk, sexually exploit, violently exploit, act violently toward or otherwise abuse another user;
• Upload, post, e-mail, transmit, display, distribute, promote or otherwise make available (collectively, “Transmit”) to any other user or on the Site any material: (i) that is profane, false, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, libelous, disparaging (including disparaging of “The Wendy Williams Show,” its host, Company or its Affiliates); (ii) contains any negative comments that pertain to an individual’s race or national origin, gender, sexual preference, religion or physical handicap; (iii) that adversely affects Company or Affiliates business such as discouraging any person or entity from advertising with, linking to or supplying Company or Affiliates; (iv) is, vulgar, indecent, sexual, obscene or pornographic; (v) that promotes violence, racial hatred, terrorism or illegal acts; (vi) contains the personal information of a third party; or (vii) is otherwise objectionable (as determined by Company in its sole discretion);
• Transmit any content, information, or software that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant Company all of the license rights granted herein or which is otherwise unlawful, plagiarizes, or infringes, violates or misappropriates any patent, trademark, trade identity right, trade secret, publicity right, privacy right, copyright (including, without limitation, offering pirated computer programs or links to such programs, information used to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, including serial registration numbers for software programs, or any type of cracker utilities), or any other intellectual property, proprietary right or any other rights of any third party;
• Transmit material of any kind that contains viruses, Trojan horses, time bombs, worms, spyware, bots, any automated use of the system, such as scripts, or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or post material that interferes with any third party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site, interferes with or disrupts the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site or disobeys any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
• Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, or otherwise disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Site or to Company, including forging or manipulating any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any transmission to the Site for any reason;
• Transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, requests for money, petitions for signature, or any other form of solicitation or offer for sale of any products or services, except in areas specifically designated for such purposes;
• Encourage, promote, solicit or commit conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, federal or international law, rule or regulation or otherwise make available any material that exploits or harms any individual, corporation or other entity;
• Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Site are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other user’s ability to engage in real time exchanges; or
• Solicit or collect personal data including, without limitation, telephone numbers, addresses, last names or email addresses, about other users.
You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of this Site, whether online or offline. We are not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users.
OWNERSHIP OF CONTENT/LICENSE
This Site and all of its past, current and future content, such as articles, opinions, other text, directories, guides, photographs, illustrations, designs, compilations, images, video and audio clips and advertising copy, as well as the trademarks, logos, domain names, trade names, service marks, trade identities, any and all copyrightable material (including source and object code), and all other materials related to the “look and feel” of the Site, and any other form of intellectual property (collectively, the “Content”) is owned by or licensed to Company or other authorized third parties and is protected as intellectual property or otherwise. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms or expressly granted to you in writing by Company, no rights (either by implication, estoppel or otherwise) are granted to you. You may only use the Content as expressly set forth in these Terms. UNAUTHORIZED USE, COPYING, REPRODUCTION, STORING, MODIFICATION, REPUBLISHING, UPLOADING, DOWNLOADING, POSTING, TRANSMITTING, DISTRIBUTING, DUPLICATING, REMOVAL OR ALTERATION OF ADVERTISING OR ANY OTHER MISUSE OF ANY OF THE CONTENT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. You agree to abide by any and all additional copyright notices, information or restrictions contained in any part of the Site.
Any software that we make available for download or use from the Sites and/or our servers (the “Software”) is the copyrighted work of Company or its licensors or suppliers. Your use of the Software may be governed by Additional Terms. Please carefully read any Additional Terms to determine the full extent of conditions governing the use of such Software. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, UNLESS SUCH REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED BY THE ADDITIONAL TERMS APPLICABLE TO SUCH SOFTWARE.
WARRANTIES/DISCLAIMERS/LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL CONTENT, SOFTWARE AND FUNCTIONS MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH OR SENT FROM THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS”. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT: (A) THE SITE; (B) THE CONTENT AND SOFTWARE ON AND PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE; (C) THE FUNCTIONS MADE ACCESSIBLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE; (D) THE MESSAGES AND INFORMATION SENT FROM THE SITE BY USERS; (E) ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED VIA THE SITE OR HYPERTEXT LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES; AND/OR (F) SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE, ANY OF THE SITES FUNCTIONS OR ANY CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
FURTHER, COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND TITLE. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR ACTIVITIES OR USE OF THE SITE IS LAWFUL IN ANY PARTICULAR JURISDICTION AND, IN ANY EVENT, COMPANY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS SUCH WARRANTIES. SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED OR OTHER WARRANTIES SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT SUCH JURISDICTION’S LAW IS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT. COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES OR THE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES OF EACH OF THEM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE USE OF THE SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT AND ANY ERRORS CONTAINED THEREIN.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT COMPANY FURTHER LIMITS ITS LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE AS SET FORTH BELOW.
NEITHER COMPANY NOR ITS AFFILIATES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO ANY USER’S COMPUTER, HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, CELL PHONE, MODEM OR OTHER EQUIPMENT OR TECHNOLOGY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE FROM ANY SECURITY BREACH OR FROM ANY VIRUS, BUGS, TAMPERING, FRAUD, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER LINE OR NETWORK FAILURE OR ANY OTHER TECHNICAL OR OTHER MALFUNCTION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES OR THE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES OF EACH OF THEM (COLLECTIVELY, THE “COMPANY ENTITIES AND INDIVIDUALS”), BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, ECONOMIC OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES), THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO: (1) THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENT, SOFTWARE OR YOUR UPLOAD INFORMATION; (2) THE USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE (3) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH AN INVESTIGATION BY COMPANY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES REGARDING YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT, SOFTWARE OR YOUR UPLOAD INFORMATION; (4) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH COPYRIGHT OWNERS; OR (5) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SITE’S TECHNICAL OPERATION, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR EVEN IF COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WHETHER CAUSES IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, OR THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF THE SITE).
IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY ENTITIES AND INDIVIDUALS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR LOSS OR INJURY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
NO PERSONAL ADVICE
This Site, its Content (including any information provided by users) is for informational and entertainment purposes only and is not intended to replace or substitute for any professional financial, medical, legal, or other advice. In addition to the “Disclaimer/Limitation on Liability” paragraph above, the Company Entities and Individuals make no representations or warranties and expressly disclaim any and all liability concerning any treatment or action by any person following the information offered or provided within or through the Site. If you have specific concerns or a situation in which you require professional or medical advice, you should consult with an appropriately trained and qualified specialist.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company Entities and Individuals from and against any actual or alleged claims, demands, causes of action, investigations, settlements, judgments, damages, losses, liabilities, and all costs and expenses of defense (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ and other legal fees and costs) arising out of or relating to: (1) your use of the Site; (2) your violation of these Terms, any Additional Terms, or any law, rule or regulation; (3) your use of the Content; or (4) or Your Upload Information. You will cooperate as fully and reasonably as required by Company or its Affiliates in the defense of any claim. Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, and you will not in any event settle any claim without the prior written consent of Company. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms and your use of the Site.
THIRD PARTIES/NO ENDORSEMENT
Certain areas of the Site may allow you to conduct transactions or purchase goods or services from or through a third party or Third Party Sites, including, for example, www.ebonyjshoplist.com. Also, third party advertisers may offer goods, services and other materials to you on the Site and we may also provide hyperlinks to Third Party Sites. Your correspondence and business dealings with third parties on or through the Site including, without limitation, the payment and delivery of products and services, and any terms, conditions, warranties and representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party.
You should be aware that Content provided by third parties on the Site or on Third Party Sites might contain errors, omissions, inaccuracies, outdated information, and inadequacies and that the Content may be subject to terms and conditions, which may be found in the documents and policies of third parties or Third Party Sites. We make no representations or warranties as to the completeness, accuracy, adequacy, currency or reliability of any Content and will not be liable for any lack of the foregoing.
Third parties and Third Party Sites may have different privacy policies, terms and conditions and business practices than we do. We do not endorse, verify, make any representations, or take responsibility for the content, truthfulness, accuracy, quality or completeness of the content or activities conducted on any Third Party Sites.
Further, under certain circumstances, we may permit third party users to upload content, in which event you may be exposed to offensive, indecent or objectionable content. Any complaints, concerns or questions you may have relating to materials provided by third parties should be forwarded directly to the third party.
YOU AGREE THAT COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES WILL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FOR ANY GOODS, SERVICES, RESOURCES OR CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH ANY THIRD PARTY DEALINGS OR COMMUNICATIONS, OR FOR ANY HARM RELATED THERETO, OR FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED BY OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT, ADVERTISING, OR BUSINESS PRACTICES OF ANY THIRD PARTY.
This Site may contain or offer giveaways, sweepstakes or other promotions, which may be governed by a separate set of rules that describe the giveaways, sweepstakes or promotion and may have eligibility requirements, such as certain age or geographic area restrictions. It is your responsibility to read those rules to determine whether or not your participation, registration or entry will be valid and to determine the sponsor’s requirements of you in connection with the applicable sweepstakes or promotion.
These Terms were last updated on April 22, 2021.